Sunday, January 20, 2008

Public Communication and PR Issues

Wednesday 16th January, 2008

This was our first class after the christmas break, it was nice to see everyone back with a lot of excitement about the second semester which seems more interesting as we have to take up 2 optional modules of our own choice.

We were given all the handbooks of all our course subjects and was given an introduction about our core module which is Public Communication and PR Issues and we were also given an introduction to dissertation. During class we looked at last semester's assignments on our critical reports and PR pitch documents. There were some suggestions given about the critical report which I found very helpful. The whole assignment of a critical report helped me to learn my mistakes what I had made in my PR pitch document. Reading someone's pitch document and critically analyzing it made me feel that where I had gone wrong in my individual document and this I feel was very useful for me as I can improve on my mistakes.

The lecture on how to improve on the critical report and also on the PR pitch document was very useful and helpful.

No comments: